Sunday 2 September 2012

Childhood...


Today after lunch, I was as lazy as every day post lunch..
Suddenly my friend came up to my desk and started scribbling something on a piece of paper...
I hardly bothered to pay attention to what she was doing...

Once she was done and I took a look at it... my eyes were treated with something so pleasant... she had drawn an umbrella :)
I immediately drew another one next to hers... and I realized I was drawing it after ages! Then I drew a little boy holding the umbrella… with the typical shirt and trousers wearing gum-boots!
Then was the house, the one with a slanting roof having a single door and two windows. A path leading from the door exactly to touch a tree standing somewhere far away from the house! Next came the mountains- three mountains with two valleys… and then was the funniest part... two suns shining bright in the two available valleys!!! Then there was a small waterfall from the mountains leading to a small stream... with fishes so clearly visible!


It brought back the most cherished memories of childhood- where your world was limited to school, homework, friends and play!! You fought with your best friend so often and still she remained your best friend! You jumped and ran, laughed and cried- everything so openly... never thought about others before doing so...






Oh what a lovely time of life that was... no worries, no tensions... Life was so innocent and the world around you was so pure! You were JUST YOURSELF!!






If god ever asked me as to what part of life I would like to re-live, it would definitely be my childhood....

2 comments: