Sunday 2 September 2012

My First Blog...Thankyou!

I start to blog, but I don’t know what to write...
Should I write that I am happy? But I am not…
Should I write that I am sad? But I don’t want to tell…
I aim to write something…  But I am aimless…
Then why am I writing?

Is it coz someone has told me about blogging?
Or is it coz I want to explore it?
Or is it coz someone had once asked me if I write anything?
Well…I think that’s where my answer lies…

I believe every person comes into your life with a purpose- Your friends, neighbors, classmates, colleagues- everyone.  Some of them stay with you… some leave you. At times you feel bad about it, but some don’t matter at all. But everyone has a purpose. It depends on you if you get the reason behind their existence in your life. This time I think I have. I feel maybe this is one of the reasons- just one of them- that this friend entered my life. 

Thank you my friend- for making me aware of my liking towards writing… something which existed… but I didn’t know it did…!

I am not very good at it and I don’t know how far I shall continue to write… but whenever I’ll write something… I think I’ll definitely remember you!

Thank you!

1 comment: